Detox. Refill.Recharge. Cleanse
Next cleanse coming up May 11-20, 2012!
Perhaps you’ve been wondering about which foods make you happiest and your body healthiest. Or may be you’ve been feeling tired, congested, or easily catching colds. Or maybe you’re simply ready to knock that monkey off your back, lose those stubborn 5 pounds, and never look back.
Well, my dears, you’ve come to the right place because De-tox.Re-fill.Re-charge. is a perfect way to help you unlock the power that whole foods have on the way you feel on the inside and look on the outside!
De-tox.Re-fill.Re-charge. is a simple 10-day cleanse based on a carefully chosen selection of whole foods. I’ve designed it to help you remove the junk from your body, fill it up with all the nourishment that you need, and give you a gentle and loving kick to help you re-start your engine on the road to a healthier living.
This 10-day cleanse is not like any other you may have seen before.
Here is why it is different:
- It’s short and sweet. You won’t need to reserve a month out of your life to do it.
- It’s based purely on food and food alone. No potions, no funny foods that you’ve never seen before, no starving.
- It explains the why’s and the how’s so you understand the rhyme and reason behind everything you do.
- It comes with my full support. I’m your biggest fan and cheerleader, so you won’t have to do it alone.
- Once you get your hands on the program, it’s yours. You can go back to it whenever you start feeling icky again. It’s a hot little tool to have in your hands for future reference.
- The average price of a professionally supported detox runs in hundreds of dollars. Boxed, pill and potion detox programs that are sold at health food stores on average start at $40. And once you are finished with them, you’ll have to buy a whole new one again for the next time.
- You are getting professional coaching throughout the length of the program. That’s like having a nutritionist on call for 10 days straight, which normally would be rather costly.
Here is what is going to happen once you decide to dive in:
- Once you confirm your participation, you will receive your own De-tox.Re-fill.Re-charge. package with all the information you need to complete the cleanse.
- We connect on Thursday before the week of the cleanse, for the meet and greet and introduction to your 10-day adventure.
- You do the prep for the upcoming week on Friday or Saturday, which includes grocery shopping and menu planning (I will coach you on this).
- On Sunday, your first official cleanse day begins.
- Throughout the week we stay connected via emails, text and twitter (under #clenswithfood for those of you who Tweet). I will answer any questions and provide you with any additional support you need.
- The following Saturday we re-connect online, and I walk you through the gentle wrap up.
- The following Monday you’re back to your regular lifestyle, feeling better, lighter and more energized!
PS: Because I want you to succeed and get the results you are looking for, I will give you a full refund in the event you are not satisfied with the program. Yes. You read it right. Your success is my success and if you aren’t happy, I am not happy, and that means you get your money back.
Fantastic program, Katya! I feel clear in my head, I am 5 pounds lighter, bloated stomach is gone, and energy level is almost as good as that of my 5 year old! (Well, may be not quite, but it’s nowhere close to where it was when I started on the cleanse!). I never thought that you could do a cleanse without having to either starve or ingest numerous pills or suspicious looking concoctions! I will keep your program close by and will continue to refer to it in the future. So, so excited I have the right tools now to take care of my eating habits and my health! Thank you, thank you, thank you!~ Michelle