Have you ever wanted to have a personal chef show you a few healthy cooking tricks in your own kitchen?
Wow! Just imagine the possibilities!
- 3 hours of personal attention (you get to ask questions the whole time!)
- getting started with your shiny brand new nutritional program (no need to be overwhelmed with all the food you need to eat: you’d be surprised how easy it is to prepare all the meals and snacks for the entire week!)
- learning oodles about getting the most nutrition out of all the food you cook (just because it’s steamed, doesn’t always mean you are getting the most out of that broccoli!)
- getting organized with your weekly prep (yes, failing to plan equals planning to fail!)
- getting help with keeping your groceries within the budget (ever wonder why you end up spending an arm and a leg every time you go to Safeway just to buy bread?)
- figuring out how to reduce waste (‘cleaning out’ the fridge doesn’t mean stuffing your garbage can with spoiled food!)
- learning new recipes (there are always a few you’ve been wanting to try but just never got around to it!)