Nutrition education for culinary professionals
Health and Wellness is a rapidly growing trend in hospitality and foodservice industry. Is your organization prepared to succeed?
Whether you are an independent restaurant or a world- wide hotel chain, Katya Baxter Nutrition can help you capture the growing market of individuals looking for a healthy lifestyle.
Katya Baxter will educate and collaborate with your culinary team to create specialized menus, and train your staff to effectively communicate and sell your new menus.
Some popular areas of education are:
- Capitalizing on wholesome calories
- Designing cost and time-effective recipes
- Complying with the FDA menu labeling regulations (Watch my video “The FDA menu labeling regulations: the basics”)
- Kids’ menus that are healthy by default
- Catering to dietary needs (gluten-free, vegan, etc.)
- Communicating ‘healthy’ menus to customers (Watch my video on “How to sell a healthy menu”)
If you would like to explore business development opportunities the emerging Health & Wellness trend may pose for your organization or to receive more information, please contact us directly at +1 415 318 9604.
“Ms. Baxter, has been a vital partner in bringing Lifestyle Cuisine Plus program to life. We have relied on her expertise to enable us to successfully launch the Lifestyle Cuisine Plus program…”
~ Mariano Stellner, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Corporate Director of F&B, The Americas Princess
“Ms. Baxter…you did a fantastic job… Your energy and passion came across and made a difference in keeping our interest. Really refreshing approach.”
~ Chef Felix Pfister, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
“…you have inspired me more than you will ever know…”
~ Chef Gavin Stephenson
The Fairmont Olympic